Friday, October 2, 2009

The Colors Of Fall

I just adore the colors of fall



The leaves are falling and changing color. The air is crisp and cool on our walks in the woods, the temperature has dropped. The smell of wood burning is in the air as people light the fireplace for the first time this season. Today I noticed the little kid across the street is proudly displaying his new Jack O Lantern painting in the front window of his house. Halloween is not that far away.


My dog loves sitting in and sniffing the leaves. Last year he sat for a bunch of photos and didn't seem to mind that I kept changing the setting.

He loves the camera and knows how to vogue.



I had a bit of fun with this one. I have to think of something interesting for this years photo. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Voila
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment