Friday, January 22, 2010

Lets Skate Away

I love to take something old and make it new again. These old pair of skates were sitting at a junk shop looking so forlorn..I felt they needed a pic me up. I took them home and tripped over them for awhile. I seem to do that alot these days.
I have great intentions but get distracted easily. The grays of winter are getting me down and I admit to be in a bit of a creative slump. I am very much affected by the weather. Seems worse the older I get. I think it's got to be hormones..lol and stress. I bring these things home and they sit where I can see them and collect dust till I finally get around to do something about it..or I throw them in the garage along with all the other things I have on the go. I will never post pics of my garage..the big scarey black hole. With all this procrastination going on I can usually be found outside in a sparse moments of sun playing with my camera. I figure with all this gray going on, it's only appropriate that my new fascination is black and white photos. Here is a few I took the other day along the way.

Voila
 Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment